Patients on long term medication can order repeat prescriptions in a number of ways:
- Online - follow the link at the top of this page and complete a simple one-off registration. It's quick, easy and secure!
- In person - hand your repeat slip in at the front desk with the required items clearly marked. Forms are also available from reception.
- By post - post it to us with a stamped addessed envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
- By fax - to 0151 256 5765.
- Repeat prescriptions are not taken over the telephone except for those patients who are deemed housebound by their doctor.
Patients on repeat medication will be reviewed by a GP, Pharmacist or Practice Nurse. If we need to discuss your medication with you, we will contact you to arrange this.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.
Please note it may take up to 72 hours if there are any queries.